Spring is in the air, and that means it's time for some refreshing cocktails! Whether you're looking for something fruity, floral, or just plain delicious, we've got you covered with this list of 10 must-try spring cocktails. So grab your friends, mix up a batch (or two), and enjoy the warmer weather!
1. Mimosa Punch: This bubbly punch is perfect for brunch or any spring gathering! Just mix equal parts orange juice and prosecco, add a splash of grenadine, and garnish with oranges and cherries.
2. Strawberry Basil Margarita: Sweet strawberries, fresh basil, and lime come together in this delicious twist on a classic margarita. Simply muddle the strawberries and basil together, then add tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and agave nectar. Rim the glasses with sugar and garnish with a basil leaf.
3. Peach Bellini: This pretty cocktail is so easy to make! Just combine peach puree and prosecco in a ratio of 1:3. For an extra special touch, rim the glasses with sugar before adding the peach mixture.
4. Apricot Spritz: This spritz is perfect for springtime sipping! Combine apricot liqueur, prosecco, soda water, and a squeeze of lemon in a glass filled with ice. Garnish with an apricot slice or sprig of thyme.
5. Pomegranate Martini: This martini is tart, sweet, and oh-so-satisfying! Start by making a pomegranate syrup by boiling pomegranate juice with sugar until it reduces by half. Then combine vodka, pomegranate syrup, dry vermouth, and orange bitters in a shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a pomegranate seeds or orange peel.
6. Cherry Blossom Cocktail: This beautiful cocktail is perfect for any spring occasion! Combine cherry blossom tea bags with hot water and let steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and add gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and maraschino liqueur to the tea. Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice cubes. Garnish with a cherry blossom petal or two.
7. Rosemary Gin Fizz: This fizz has all the flavors of spring in one refreshing drink! Start by making rosemary simple syrup by boiling water with sugar and fresh rosemary until the sugar has dissolved completely. Let cool then remove the rosemary sprigs. In a shaker filled with ice cubes, combine gin, lemon juice, rosemary simple syrup, egg white (optional), and club soda. Shake well then strain into a glass. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary or lemon slice.
8. Kiwi Mojito: This mojito is bursting with fresh kiwi flavor! Start by muddling kiwis together in the bottom of a glass then add rum, mint leaves, lime juice, sugar (or simple syrup), club soda, and ice cubes. Stir well then garnish with more kiwis and mint leaves if desired.
9. Maple Bourbon Sour: This delicious twist on a classic sour is perfect for springtime sipping! Combine bourbon whiskey , lemon juice , maple syrup , egg white (optional) ,and Angostura bitters in a shaker filled with ice cubes . Shake well then strain into a glass . Garnish With A cherry Or Lemon Slice .
10. Rhubarb Gimlet: This gimlet is tart ,sweet ,and perfect for spring ! Start by making rhubarb simple syrup by boiling water With sugar And fresh or frozen rhubarb Until The Sugar Has Dissolved Completely . Let Cool Then remove The rhubarb Stalks .In A shaker Filled With Ice Cubes ,combine Gin ,lime Juice ,rhubarb Simple Syrup ,And Angostura Bitters .Shake Well Then Strain Into A Glass .Garnish With A lime Slice Or rhubarb stalk .Cheers !
Now that you've got our list of 10 must-try spring cocktails, it's time to get mixing! Whether you're looking for something fruity or floral (or both!), we've got you covered. So grab your friends (or mix up a batch for yourself!), sit back, relax, and enjoy the warmer weather! Cheers!